NextVision’s stabilized cameras are the premiere choice for those in environmental fields, and allow for safe, easy, and noninvasive operations.
NextVision’s camera are extremely useful for monitoring wildlife, studying the environment or carrying out anti-poaching patrols. The powerful zoom capabilities and thermal imagery that NextVision cameras offer enable researchers to observe animals at long range with minimal intervention, and allow for easy documentation of wildlife and environmental conditions with little impact to the environment.
Using NextVision’s cameras the following tasks can be completed:
- Wildlife conservation operations and research
- Disease control among the wildlife population
- Fisheries management and observation
- Monitoring endangered species
- Anti-Poaching activities
- Geological and botanical analysis and management